The Email Service is based on a multi-tenant architecture that provides each tenant the freedom to manage and configure the service without having to worry about managing the underlying infrastructure. Furthermore the service is designed as per the requirements and governance of the UAE Federal Government. Every entity can setup its Email service with its own registered domain. Once the administrator at the entity completes the service order process, the creation of email users is easy and without limitations on the number of users. A self-service portal is available for the administrator at the entity in order to manage the users along with the associated attributes.
Email management portal provides the administrator the capability to perform many tasks including:
- Create, Manage, Delete Email users accounts.
- User information management such as First Name, Last Name, Company, Contact, Address and more.
- Manage global and local settings of Email accounts storage quota.
- Manage and control Email access on Mobile Devices.
- Email accounts group management.
- Manage global settings for Email signature.
- Import/Export Email users accounts information in CSV format.